Change of Title Holder


A change of title holder documentation is required when you have paid off your car at the bank or other financial aid institution:

  • Original Registration Form 
  • Proof of Address
  • South African Identity Document

Transaction fees are not included in the service fee. Transaction fees are calculated and paid to the authorities. Clients then need to make an additional payment to WeQ4U to cover transaction fees before documents will be released.

Please download and complete the form above. We need the original documents to complete this transaction. Please contact us to arrange collection and delivery or bring the documents to our office.